Iron & Fallout Remover
A professional grade environmental decontamination product. It is specifically engineered to dissolve embedded fer-rous-based contaminants such as carbon, iron, and other naturally occurring metallic substances from painted and clear coated surfaces. Industrial fallout is derived by manufacturing processes involving carbon and ferrous-based substances. These microscopic particles are attracted to metallic surfaces (such as vehicle body parts) and eventually bond directly to the surface. Over time, these microscopic materials infuse directly to the substrate, which can lead to scratching or permanent surface damage.
Prep detailing products allows professionals and DIY enthusiasts to accomplish this phase quicker, faster, and more cost-effective.
Decontamination spray. Removes ferrous-based materials including industrial fallout, brake dust, rail dust, and carbon-based substances. To be used as a decontamination product, prior to clay bar treatment, paint correction, or applying any paint protective solution.
32oz & 1-Gallon Container
- Shake well before use.
- Do not apply this product in direct sunlight or any substance that is warm to the touch.
- Clean the surface with soap and water prior to using Iron & Fallout Remover.
- Use the spray nozzle to apply and saturate the desired surface, agitate with a brush, sponge, or Microfiber towel.
- Allow the product to sit for 5 min. Once Release has activated it will bleed purple. Do NOT allow the product to dry on any surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with water or power washer if available.
- Americana Global recommends washing your surface with SOAP or Rinseless Wash after using Iron & Fallout Remover. This will fully remove any chemicals from the surface. For an optimal paint correction experience, follow up by using Americana Global Surface Prep.
WARNING: DO NOT SWALLOW. If ingested, please seek medical attention immediately.
PH NEUTRAL FORMULA
Our Iron & Fallout Remover is a pH neutral solution, meaning that it is safe to use on all vehicle surfaces including windows, clear coats, single-stage paints, and other metals. It’s designed to be used in ventilated areas or outdoors in shaded areas.
FAST-ACTING IRON REMOVER
This new and improved iron remover goes to work instantly. As the product is sprayed on the surface, our proprietary blend of in-gredients begins to dissolve iron particles. You can see it working as those ferrous materials slowly change to a purple color.
MADE IN THE USA
Like ALL Americana Global products, our Iron & Fallout Remover is 100% made in the United States. Each product is manufactured using advanced chemical blending and filling procedures, with extreme attention to detail and product consistency.